- Want to take your English to the next level in a fun, dynamic group?
- Don’t have a lot of time to improve your English?
- Is Personal Coaching beyond your budget?
- Want to learn all about the basics of English and get a huge confidence boost?
- Ready to rock your Business English and focus on the subleties and nuances of professional English for meetings, negotiations, and writing?
- How about getting (and using!) all my tips and tricks as a TEDx speaker coach on presenting, pitching and moderating like a star?
Well, look no further – I’ve designed the classiest masterclasses to help you in 2019! All of my events include: Free parking, coffee, tea, sweets, snacks, a delicious lunch, drinks at the end (cheers!), a Buffilove notebook and (light up!) pen, a copy of the slides, a workbook, a certificate of participation, a full brain and a happy heart.
Everyone sits at round tables, because I want everyone to work and write comfortably – no coffee under the chairs for my people! This keeps the group small so I can give everyone individual feedback and answer all your questions.
What’s on in 2019?
For getting back to (English) basics, getting over your fear of English, and building a strong foundation in English, click HERE for my English Confidence Boo(s)tcamp on March 14 & 15!
If you are already comfortable speaking English but want to kick it up a notch and speak and write like a pro, focusing on formal and informal English, subtleties and nuances in a more advanced program, click HERE for my Taking Care of Business (Advanced) Masterclass on April 11 & 12!
As a TEDx Speaker Coach, and the Personal English Coach to some of the most popular moderators in the Netherlands, I’ll be sharing my tips and tricks in Perfect Presentations and Moderation Masterclass in a dynamic 1-day event on May 9. Click HERE for more info!
This video gives you an idea of what my events are like:
I can’t wait to see you in 2019!